Proof Silver Eagles
The U.S. Mint began striking the Proof American Silver Eagle in 1986. The Proof Silver Eagle features Adolph Weinman's Walking Liberty design on the obverse and John Mercanti's heraldic eagle design on the reverse. From 1986 through 1992, the Proof Silver Eagle was produced at the San Francisco Mint. Between 1993 and 2000, the Proof Silver Eagle was produced at the Philadelphia Mint. Since 2001, the Proof Silver Eagle has been produced at the West Point Mint. Due to overwhelming demand for the bullion version and a shortage of silver planchets, no proof issue was struck in 2009. Each Proof Silver Eagle bears a mint mark indicating its location of production.
- SKU#: 108142012 S Silver Eagle 75th Anniversary San Francisco 2 Coin Set PR70 Reverse PR70 First Strike Mercanti Signed Bridge Label$599.95
- SKU#: 129222017 S Silver Eagle Limited Edition Silver Set PCGS PR70 DCAM First Strike First Day of Issue Flag Label$299.95
- SKU#: 131002018 W Proof Silver Eagle Congratulations Set PCGS PR70 DCAM First Strike First Day of Issue Flag Label$239.95
- SKU#: 136362019 W Proof Silver Eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM First Strike Mercanti Signature Flag Label$159.95
- SKU#: 135122018 S Proof Silver Eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM Mercanti Signed First Strike Bridge Label$159.95
- SKU#: 135142018 S Proof Silver Eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM First Strike Flag First Day of Issue Shield Label$109.95