2014-W $1 Burnished Silver Eagle PCGS SP70 Mercanti Signed Label
Classic Lady Liberty design with a burnished finish struck at the West Point Mint. The obverse features Adolph A. Weinman’s full–length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse (tails) features a heraldic eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
This is a perfect condition Burnished silver eagle hand-signed by John Mercanti. John Mercanti is the 12th chief engraver of the United States Mint and the creator of the Silver Eagles’ reverse.
|Year of Issue||2014|
|Label||Mercanti Flag Label|
|Pedigree||John Mercanti Signature|
|Weight||1.000 troy oz (31.103 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade John Mercanti Signature
- SKU: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU: 13016$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection
- SKU: 12032$299.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection
- SKU: 13421$225.00https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13421.png
- SKU: 13419$240.00https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection
- SKU: 13316$179.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection