2015 (P) Silver Eagle NGC MS69 1 of 79,640 Black Core
The 2015 American Silver Eagle holds the distinction of being the lowest minted silver bullion coin ever produced by the U.S. Mint making it a must-have for collectors. This 2015 implied P Silver Eagle has been graded MS69 by NGC and features a black core slab.
- Obverse features Adolph Weinman's Walking Liberty design
- Reverse features John Mercanti's Heraldic Eagle design
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver
This same coin is also available in NGC's original white core slab.
|Strike Type||Mint State|
|Weight||1.000 troy oz (31.103 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade Silver American Eagles
- SKU#: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU#: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU#: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU#: 13294$77.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13294-f.png
- SKU#: 13292$109.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13292-f.png
- SKU#: 13289$139.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13289-f.png
- SKU#: 13020$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13020-f.png