2019 W $25 Reverse Proof Palladium Eagle PCGS PR70 Mercanti Signed First Day of Issue with Display Case
The 2019-W Palladium American Eagle is the first-ever reverse proof palladium coin struck by the U.S. Mint and certain to be a key date issue
The Palladium Eagle bears the designs of the legendary Adolph Weinman. The obverse features Weinman's classic Winged Liberty; the reverse depicts the Standing Eagle with upraised wings pulling a laurel branch out of a rock.
These exclusive 1 of 100 coins are selling out fast. This is an opportunity you won't want to miss out on.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Strike Type||Reverse Proof|
|Label||Mercanti Flag Label|
|Pedigree||First Day of Issue|
|Weight||1.0005 troy oz (31.120 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade John Mercanti Signature
- SKU: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU: 13015$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13015-f.png
- SKU: 13045$299.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13045-f.png
- SKU: 12870$159.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/2/12870-f.png