2015-(P) Silver Eagle NGC MS69 1 of 79,640 Black Core
The 2015 American Silver Eagle holds the distinction of being the lowest minted silver bullion coin ever produced by the U.S. Mint making it a must-have for collectors. This 2015 implied P Silver Eagle has been graded MS69 by NGC and features a black core slab.
- Obverse features Adolph Weinman's Walking Liberty design
- Reverse features John Mercanti's Heraldic Eagle design
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver
This same coin is also available in NGC's original white core slab.
|Year of Issue||2015|
|Strike Type||Mint State|
|Weight||1.000 troy oz (31.103 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade Silver American Eagles
- SKU: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU: 12731$99.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/2/12731-f.png
- SKU: 13675$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13675-f.png
- SKU: 13016$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection