2017 (P) Silver Eagle Struck at Philadelphia PCGS MS70 First Strike Mercanti Signed
Classic Lady Liberty design struck at the West Point Mint. The obverse features Adolph A. Weinman’s full–length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse (tails) features a heraldic eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
This coin has been graded perfect 70 by PCGS and holdered with the John Mercanti signature flag label.
Add this classic to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Strike Type||Mint State|
|Label||Mercanti Flag Label|
|Pedigree||First Strike, John Mercanti Signature|
|Weight||1.000 troy oz (31.103 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade John Mercanti Signature
- SKU: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU: 13015$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13015-f.png
- SKU: 13045$299.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13045-f.png
- SKU: 12870$159.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/2/12870-f.png