2018 P $1 Silver Dollar World War I Centennial NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo
2018 Silver Dollar WWI centennial coin was struck to honor the 4.7 million men and women who served our country in World War I. Sales from this coin are being used to construct a flagpole and 65-foot memorial for the veterans of the First World War.
The obverse is titled “Soldier's Charge,” and depicts an almost statue looking soldier gripping a rifle with barbed wire twines in the lower right-hand side of the picture.
The wire design from the obverse continues onto the reverse titled "Poppies in the Wire," which features abstract poppies mixed in with barbed wire.
This specific coin features an ultra-cameo designation as well as a perfect PF70 grade by NGC
|Year of Issue||2018|
Shop Premium Grade Silver American Eagles
- SKU: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU: 12731$99.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/2/12731-f.png
- SKU: 13675$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13675-f.png
- SKU: 13016$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/productno_selection