2018 W $25 Proof Palladium Eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM First Strike John Mercanti Signature
In 2018, the U.S. Mint followed up its first palladium coin—the 2017-W Palladium Eagle—with the striking of the first-ever proof Palladium Eagle. With a mintage of just 15,000, the 2018-W Proof Palladium Eagle sold out on the Mint's website in a matter of minutes!
The Palladium Eagle bears the designs of the legendary Adolph Weinman. The obverse features Weinman's classic Winged Liberty; the reverse depicts the Standing Eagle with upraised wings pulling a laurel branch out of a rock.
We have a limited number of 2018 Proof Palladium Eagles remaining. Act now to secure this stunning and historic issue for your collection today!
- Certified by PCGS
- PR70 DCAM condition
- First Strike Pedigree
- Hand-signed by John Mercanti
|Label||Mercanti Flag Label|
|Pedigree||First Strike, John Mercanti Signature|
|Weight||1.0005 troy oz (31.120 grams)|
Shop Premium Grade John Mercanti Signature
- SKU#: 13516$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13516-f.png
- SKU#: 13515$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13515-f_1.png
- SKU#: 13324$1,099.90https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13324-f.png
- SKU#: 13300$169.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13300-f.png
- SKU#: 13020$199.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13020-f.png
- SKU#: 12918$329.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/2/12918-f.png
- SKU#: 13015$129.95https://coinadvisor.com/pub/media/catalog/product/1/3/13015-f.png