Mint State Silver Eagles
The United States Mint is authorized to strike the American Silver Eagle by Title II of Public Law 99-61 Liberty Coin Act, passed by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan on July 9, 1985. Each coin’s content, weight and purity are certified and backed by the U.S. Mint. In addition to the bullion version, the U.S. Mint produces proof and uncirculated versions of the Silver Eagle that have become immensely popular with coin collectors.
The Mint State Silver Eagle has been produced at three mint locations: Philadelphia, the San Francisco and West Point. John Mercanti is credited with reverse design of the World’s most popular silver coin ever struck.
- SKU#: 130152018 Silver Eagle PCGS MS70 First Day of Issue Mercanti Signed$129.95
- SKU#: 125042017 Silver Eagle PCGS MS70 Mercanti Signed Label 1 of 1000$69.95
- SKU#: 125502017 (W) Silver Eagle Struck at West Point PCGS MS70 Mercanti Signed Label 1 of 1000Special Price $49.00 Regular Price $69.95
- SKU#: 133242017 (P) and (S) Silver Eagle Implied Duo PCGS MS70 Mercanti Signed Mint Engraver SeriesSpecial Price $1,099.95 Regular Price $1,199.90
- SKU#: 126682015 (P) Silver Eagle PCGS MS69 Mercanti Signed Flag Label Total Mintage: 79,640$699.95
- SKU#: 119872015 $1 Silver Eagle PCGS MS70 First Strike Mercanti Signed$139.95